Quote

"I write for the same reason I breathe - because if I didn't, I would die." ~ Isaac Asimov

Saturday, January 28, 2012

REVIEW - All Hallows' Moon by S.M. Reine



Rylie survived becoming a werewolf at great cost. She moves to her aunt’s ranch in the hopes she can enroll in a new high school and quietly continue her life... with a few distinct changes. She transforms into a beast every new and full moon and struggles to control her murderous urges. 

Without many werewolves left, it’s hard to stay in hiding. A family of hunters -- Eleanor, Abel, and Seth -- recognize the signs and follow Rylie to her new home. They want to stop her before she murders someone, and the only way to do it is with a silver bullet. Seth soon realizes the werewolf is Rylie, the one monster he failed to kill. Worse yet, he’s still in love with her. 

Torn between family and love, Rylie struggles to reconcile her feelings and control the wolf within while Seth fights to do what’s right. But what is right-- obeying desire or duty?


My Review:

I thought I loved Six Moon Summer, but that love feels like nothing compared to how I feel about All Hallows' Moon. Wow! What an awesome, amazing, action-packed book. My favorite thing about this book was Rylie's struggle to deal with the wolf within. The ending shocked me a little and I'm still wondering what Eleanor was up to and what really happened to Abel. But I will say that despite all of the horrible things that happen to Rylie throughout this book and the first, Miss Reine finally gave Rylie a somewhat happy ending. I can't wait for Long Night Moon to see what happens next.

Another excellent werewolf novel that showcases Miss Reine's love of the furry beasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment