Quote

"I write for the same reason I breathe - because if I didn't, I would die." ~ Isaac Asimov

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hi everyone!

Hello to all my new followers! I hope you enjoy what I have to say.

I have news that I hope I can share with all of you soon. I probably shouldn't even say anything about it until I can talk about it, but I'm too excited to keep it bottled up inside. Not much longer, I promise!

In the meantime, my very good friend Beth Ann Masarik asked me to be a test run for her fledgling publishing firm, Literary Lunes Publications (named after the ever popular online magazine she runs, Literary Lunes). Today, I finished the edits and sent it in. :) I'm very excited about this. I wrote that book back in November of 2004 for the NaNoWriMo after my mom passed away. I love that book and hope Beth will love it, too. :)

And that's all I have for now. I know Beth is looking for a few more test runners, so please contact her at literarylunespress@gmail.com for more information about it.

Happy Writing, everyone!
EM

No comments:

Post a Comment