Quote

"I write for the same reason I breathe - because if I didn't, I would die." ~ Isaac Asimov

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Writerly Wednesday - BookEnds, LLC



Today I want to introduce you to BookEnds, LLC, a Literary Agency. Why? Because their blog is chocked full of advice for writers. How to write a query letter? check! Not only how to write one, but read some real winners and have it explained to you what made it so great.  Worried about contracts (what's in store)? There's a three part segment on them! Information on book proposals, how to market your books (how to help sell your books), discussions to have with your agent and questions to ask before signing; it's all there. BookEnds, LLC, is the place I first went to when i was looking for advice on how to write my query letter. What I learned there seemed invaluable at the time.

You can check them out here: http://bookendslitagency.blogspot.com/

Happy Writing!
EM

No comments:

Post a Comment