Quote

"I write for the same reason I breathe - because if I didn't, I would die." ~ Isaac Asimov

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tell Me Something Tuesday


Hello! Welcome to this week's Tell Me Something Tuesday, a weekly meme hosted by the lovely Cambria Hebert! :) This week, Cambria asks...

Have you ever participated in a Book Club, Buddy Read or Read Along? Did you enjoy it? 
Why or why not?

Unfortunately, this is a super easy question for me to answer this week. The answer is no. :( It's not that I've never thought about it or wanted to join something like that, I've just never found the time or one in my area (for a book club). I think it would be a lot of fun to do something like this.

With the internet, it's much easier to join an online book club, find a read along (such as the Hunger Games one I keep getting invited to on Facebook) or even find out what a Buddy Read is. LOL I can say that I have visited the Vampire Book Club website quite a few times, though I haven't participated in their Book-of-the-Month read along yet.

How about you? Have you ever participated in any of the above? Why or why not? Please, tell me about your experiences. :)

Happy Tuesday!
EM

No comments:

Post a Comment