Quote

"I write for the same reason I breathe - because if I didn't, I would die." ~ Isaac Asimov

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Masquerade Read Along


Hello, everybody! Next month, I am happy to announce I will be taking part in my very first Read Along. As you can see above, I will be reading and answering questions about Masquerade, the debut novel by Cambria Hebert and a novel you definitely don't want to miss! To learn more about the Read Along, check out the original announcement made on March 13 or just click on the button I made in the upper left hand corner of this blog. :)

You have two weeks to enter into the fun. Questions are posted on a weekly basis and answered every Thursday in April, starting April 5.

Hope to see you there!
Happy Reading!
EM

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you are participating. It will be a lot of fun.
    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews

    ReplyDelete